Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Natural wonders

Well we didn't go looking for opals but we planned out some fun things. My favorite was by far Kennecott copper mine. Holy cow I just couldn't stop starring at it. I just thought the mine was the coolest thing ever. Anyone who hasn't seen it or just been a really long time GO. I mean where else can y0u stand just feet away from something you can see from outer space!
It really looks like toy cars but wait till you see the next picture.








This is the kids in front of the tire to that toy looking truck. Jordan read the sign that said these tires are $25,000 each. OMG










I did this picture big because if you look carefully you can see the copper. Hint: its green!

















It is a gem stone I saw on Cash and Treasures. She said that if you can find a gem quality that it could be worth $2000 to $2500 a karat. I really want to find one of these. They are best found at night! All you need is a black light and some good walking shoes.




2 comments:

Steve, For what it is worth! said...

I Like these pictures. Did Joran, Autumn and Matt fix a flat tire? I bet it was heavy.
Looks like you had a nice vacation.
Wish I was there with you.

Steve, For what it is worth! said...

Sorry it should have read "Jordan" I was just thinking I would change his name but decided against it.

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah