Sunday, July 6, 2008

Matty's Birthday


My baby turned 7..... its wonderful and sad all rolled in one. The day started out pretty good, I left his presents out on the table and he waited for me to wake up before he opened them. I went way over board as I do with every holiday:




After presents we decided to clean house because we were going to dinner and then the movies.

I love these potato skins they are my favorite. Matt likes them too!
One word Yummmmmmy!!!! The kids loved it.
As you can see!!
After that we were off to see KUNG FU PANDA, loved it loved it loved it. Go see even if you don't have kids.
As a special treat Brendan drew tattoos on all the kids too it was way fun.


Can you guess who got what? All in all it was a great day and Matt was very happy. After all who doesnt love a day all about them.

4 comments:

Steve, For what it is worth! said...

It looks like you had a very nice birthday for Matt. i wish I had been there.
If there is any Ice Cream left maybe it could be sent to me for my share.
Happy Birthday Matt!

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

I love the before and after shots of the ice cream - especially since Matt doesn't have nearly as much ice cream on his face as his sister and brother!

And what's the deal with the spoons - one of each age or does he really have that many hands?

Wish we could have been there!

(& wow way to catch up on the posts... but I bet you're still not done!!)

Jana said...

Those potato skins do look good. Happy birthday Matt. Way late!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! I don't know what happened but I have checked your blog recently and this post was not on here until now for me. Anyway... looks like a great birthday and now I'm hungry for those potato skins.

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah