Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well for those who thought I feel off the face of the Earth, Well I'm back. I took some pictures of the whole family one day while we were playing it was a nice day out and if anyone knows living here in Utah that it seems to be rare this year, Well Brendan and I were talking outside and anyone who has a man in their life knows if you want to have a good talk, talk around doing something else, anyways all of a sudden the whole family was there and boy it was fun.

This has to be my favorite picture. Can you see whats funny about this picture?

3 comments:

Steve, For what it is worth! said...

I looks like the funniest thing about the picture could be that they have realized that the basket is about 2 inches lower than required to be legal or perhaps the fact that Jordan is trying to get lift off only to find that his shoes havd been glued to the driveway, yet maybe it's the angle of the basket relative to the driveway which causes the thrower of the ball to miss slightly and then the ball ends up somewhere the picture taker.

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

thats hilarious!! Glad to see you didn't fall off the face of the earth.. I miss seeing you every 2-3 weeks ;)

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

Finally - you're back on line. I find it's much easier to get after people once my blog is updated!

I still think the picture is great. Something for future science classes.

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah