Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cash and Treasures

If you haven't seen this show yet your missing out. Its shown on the Travel Channel and I am addicted. I DVR this program and force everyone in the house to watch it. I'm working on Brendan and the kids to go digging Opals in Nevada on my Vacation in a couple of weeks. The kids are on board but Brendan's not to sure. Hopefully I can talk him into it. But go check out the website under the "Travel Channel" and then "Shows" and then go into "TOOLKITS" and it will show you the last season and this season as well. It truly sounds incredible and I was surprised to see that Utah was a treasure trove of things. If we go look for my pictures and maybe my riches too.

2 comments:

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

What's Cah?

Jeni said...

Sorry about that my Bad. See what happens when you try to hurry these things up

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah