Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Glitter Friend or Foe?

Well I don't have any pictures of Autumn (wishing now I did), Autumn and I both love glitter and doesn't matter what it is, lipstick, nails, eye shadow, Hair spray, body glitter, you name it I probably have it. We love what can I say. BUT the glitter from school is brought by the devil, it sticks to the skin and never comes off I hate it! Today my sweet beautiful daughter came home with her own version of hair glitter, the daycare called me to give me the heads up. Now here's what they said "we just wanted to let you know that Autumn and her new friend got into the glitter and had a small accident with it and got some in her hair. I reminded her on how you felt about that and she said 'oh yea' I then instructed her to go into the bathroom to get it cleaned up, and well she misunderstood and thought she was to wash her hair out. So sorry but now the glitter is stuck in her now wet hair". I'm sure that at this point it seems more joke than truth but I can tell you my daughter could probably use her head as a reflector for as much glitter that is stuck to her scalp. I cant get mad at the daycare either because as embarrassing as this is to admit this is our 5Th time just since school has started. So I ask you is glitter my friend or foe?????

2 comments:

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! We can hardly stop laughing!! You absolutely MUST take a picture. And for crying out loud if this has happened more than once, surely it would seem logical that you could get just one. I would love to use this as my screen saver at work!

Joanie said...

You DEFINITELY need a pic of this. How did you get it out??

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah