Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family Night Out

Well just wanted everyone who cares to know I got me new camera. Yeah. Don't worry dad I did remember to ask if it had a glass lens. So I have my new camera in hand I decided to take Brendan and me and all three of the kids to see THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS. It was so much fun. I was glad to see that they pretty much still do the same things. Curley was replaced by Scooter and he was great at the tricks. The game was fun and the kids seemed to like it a lot. The shows in between were fun too and the mascots were really funny. I was sure Matt was going to bust a gut he laughed so loud. Autumn was so good and she really got into the whole thing and she thought it was a really game! She cracks me up. We signed up Jordan for basketball this year, so I think he was trying to figure out how he could make their moves. Good luck with that one Jordan. The other thing the kids like was the wave it was really fun and Autumn tried to get it going again she really is a hoot. I cant wait to go to a real basketball game I think the kids would find it very different from what the just watched. I just cant wait to do something like that again!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I have a friend who went to see them here in Texas and said she had a great time! Looks like a lot of fun!

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah