Friday, November 21, 2008

Well as you can see I am a slacker. My computer crashed last month pretty bad and I haven't been able to find my pictures. I, like an idiot didn't back them up. But not to fear the computer guys says they are still there. All I need to do is bring the computer back to him to find them but since I don't have the money right now to have him look for them, I'm gonna hang low. Brendan and I have decided for our birthdays this year its time for a new system. So I will be taking a break from blogging and will be back on line soon. Wishing you all a great holiday season missing everyone too. Call me if you would like I'm still around. Hope to see some of you soon.
Jeni

No comments:

About Me

My photo
30 something, mom of 3, w/ 2 step kids, thats 5 all together, and 1 grandson, dare I say that out loud, common law wife, and finally workaholic, very blah